About the position
For RaySearch, it is important that you feel that you can contribute and learn with them. Since RaySearch are hiring to multiple teams within their R&D, we will discuss your interests to find out which team would be the best match for you.
Your main tasks
- Work with C#/.NET for on-premises systems, full stack (frontend is mainly WPF, but also TypeScript with Angular).
- Work in all stages of the product development projects, including requirements, design, implementation and verification.
- Other things you can expect to encounter are MVVM, Azure DevOps, Git, Event sourcing, CQRS, SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Docker, Microservices, HTML5, Redux and SOLID. All depending on what product you will be working with.
Why join RaySearch R&D department?
- Your contribution matters! Your code will be part of advanced software that improves the lives of cancer patients globally.
- Share knowledge with +200 dedicated developers and experts within machine learning, UX, test, devops, application development, image processing and physics. We employ both PhD’s with long experience as well as graduates. What unites the employees is their dedication to create great products for cancer clinics and hospitals.
- RaySearch value your commitment to high code quality. For RaySearch great code holds to build features on today, and years from now. They help each other grow by applying code review and working test-driven when appropriate.
- Meet and work in a nice environment. RaySearch new head office in Hagastaden in Stockholm gives you access to spacious work areas, meeting rooms, gym, restaurant and a rooftop terrace.
- Several products and opportunities to learn. RaySearch growing product portfolio includes systems for improving treatment planning (RayStation), optimize workflow at clinics (RayCare), merging and analyzing large amounts of patient data (RayIntelligence) and software/hardware communication (RayCommand). Technologies, stacks and work methods vary somewhat between products which brings possibilities to transition within the company and broaden your skills.
You can be a senior developer or quite new to coding. Your experience is important, but your motivation to learn and contribute is key. We believe you are thorough and responsible, like to share your knowledge with colleagues and strive to learn more about how to write well designed code.
- BSc, MSc or other relevant education
- +2 years of C#.NET development (longer experience is an advantage)
- Experience of large, distributed or advanced systems
- English: full professional proficiency
It is an advantage, but not a requirement, to be proficient in Swedish or have the ambition to learn Swedish. We prioritize applicants based in Sweden.
RaySearch develops innovative software solutions to improve cancer care.
Over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries use RaySearch software to improve treatments and quality of life for patients. RaySearch was founded in 2000 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The headquarters is located in Stockholm, with subsidiaries in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Today they are more than 380 employees with a common vision of improving cancer care with innovative software. Their great staff is crucial for their success and they offer a fantastic working environment in modern offices, flexibility and good opportunities for development. RaySearch believe in equal opportunities, value diversity and work actively to prevent discrimination.
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag med expertis inom rekrytering av erfarna systemutvecklare. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med IT-rekrytering, uthyrning av rekryteringskonsulter samt IT-konsulter.
Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se