Come join a successful and fun company on our journey to build the best iOS apps for players worldwide.
We are looking for highly skilled iOS developer in Stockholm. You will be part of a multi-national agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build highly-performant iOS apps used around the globe. We have fun together and dare to try new things.
What you will do
• Develop and evolve the iOS application together with the rest of the team.
• Make sure our app uses the latest technologies and that we stay in the forefront.
• “You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It”. This is our ethos
and you will be expected to take part of the full software life cycle to ensure
reliability and up-time.
• Discuss with domain architects and other colleagues on upcoming projects and
propose solutions as needed.
• Work in a great team where we help each other and care about work-life balance
and have a lot of fun!
• Pure Swift codebase
• SwiftUI & Combine
• Frameworks including UIKit, WebKit etc.
• MVC/MVVM architectures
• Swift Package Manager
• Atlassian Jira
• Git versioning control (Bitbucket)
• Continuous delivery (Jenkins)
• As an experienced iOS developer, you can drive technical solutions from design to
• Experience with MVC and MVVM architectures.
• You are well-versed in modern iOS technologies and their application. Experience
with Animation, UIKit, WebKit, SwiftUI and Combine is beneficial.
• You have written multithreaded applications and knows when to use GCD or
You understand auto layout and size classes, as well as being able to create UI in
both Nibs and code
• You build scalable software and ensures your code works correctly using unit and
• You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make
• You have a collaborative mindset with focus on team delivery
• You create solutions through clean and performant code
• You help mentor and onboard new team members
• You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Assignment: As soon as possible – Until further notice
Location: Stockholm. Hybrid Remote – 2 days per week at the office
Senterprise Consulting är ett eget affärsområde inom Senterprise Sverige och är en ledande oberoende förmedlare av frilansande konsulter.
Genom aktiv headhunting och search och en omfattande teknisk förståelse hjälper Senterprise Sverige de främsta arbetsgivarna att hitta de mest lämpade kandidaterna för både anställning och konsultbehov.
Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se