Short description of the product area and team
Product Area: API and Events Integration
Team: API Gateways and Platforms
A Software Engineer – Integration is responsible for developing solutions and integrations that support API deployment and management to meet the organization’s business requirements.
You will develop, build and maintain tools and solutions associated with the API gateways and platforms while ensuring meeting standards and reducing errors.
The Software Engineer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. We believe that you are focused on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- 5+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies
- 2+ years of experience as an Integration developer
- Experience working with the Microsoft Azure platform or any other public cloud
- Experience working with API management platform(s) (Azure API management is preferred)
- Experience working with the development, testing and deployment of REST APIs
- Hands-on development experience in programming languages such as PowerShell, C#, and TypeScript etc. for developing backend applications
- Experience working with version control software (Azure DevOps, GitHub etc.)
- Experience in deployment and automation using CI/CD pipelines
- Relevant certification in Microsoft Azure OR GCP is highly desirable
- Cloud certification: AZ-900 (Consultant is expected to have the required certificate)
- Knowledge and experience in deployment using Terraform and GitHub Actions are highly desirable
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker and Kubernetes) is meriting
- We have an Agile WoW and organisation is new, so a flexible mindset is important. We are on a journey and all questions cannot be answered about wow etc.
- Honest and transparent communication when in agreement and not in agreement
- Enjoy being a part of a team
- Enjoying working outside of your base competence to support the mission of the team
- Open minded
- Problem oriented
- Fluent in English written an oral
- Swedish, oral and written is meriting
Uppdragsperiod: 2023-01-01- 2023-06-30
Ort: Sthlm, on site 100 %
Senterprise Consulting är ett eget affärsområde inom Senterprise Sverige och är en ledande oberoende förmedlare av frilansande konsulter.
Genom aktiv headhunting och search och en omfattande teknisk förståelse hjälper Senterprise Sverige de främsta arbetsgivarna att hitta de mest lämpade kandidaterna för både anställning och konsultbehov.
Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se