Do you remember the world of music before Spotify, online shopping before Klarna, or online banking before BankID? Nordiska Galleriet Group is on the path to digitalize and disrupt the interior design and furniture industry – one of the world’s largest and most classical industries. They are on a mission to become the best premium furniture retailer in the world.
As a .NET engineer at Nordiska Galleriet Group, you will be creating the future of commerce for interior design. By integrating best-of-breed tools with their platform solution they solve the complex problems associated with selling, purchasing and delivering design furniture to our hundreds of thousands of customers. With a modern, legacy-free, cloud native platform, they create the best tools possible and enable a world-class experience for customers and colleagues.
You will have a key role in the core development team and your voice will inform tech decisions, influence internal processes and team culture.
This is why you should join our adventure:
- Partake in a unique journey to disrupt a huge and un-digitalized industry
- Join in early and have a strong say on a wide variety of topics
- Colleagues experienced with state-of-the-art modern engineering culture
- Work with a legacy-free code-base, including technology such as:
- .NET 6
- Cosmos DB
- Azure DevOps
- Microservices architecture
- Web APIs (REST and GraphQL)
- Working with physical products, that are in themselves an expression of art
This is you:
- Communicative self starter
- Humble person with a growth mindset
- 4-5 years of experience in the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Experience engineering and maintaining scalable solutions
- Experience in building solutions with multiple external integrations
- Good understanding of tools and processes related to good software quality
About Nordiska Galleriet:
Nordiska Galleriet was founded in 1912 and became the go-to destination for exclusive furniture and modern design. In 2016, the company got new owners, which signified the start of a new, expansive era. Today, they are over 200 employees, in a group of companies that turn over 1 billion SEK.
The ambitions are high and they are now looking to expand the business to new markets in Europe and the world. Nordiska Galleriet is driven by a culture of entrepreneurship and is in a very exciting phase, which you have the chance to be part of. The company group also includes Länna Möbler, Olsson & Gerthel, YLLW, and also Dusty Deco.
I denna rekryteringsprocess samarbetar Nordiska Galleriet med Senterprise Sverige AB. Senterprise är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag med expertis inom rekrytering av erfarna systemutvecklare. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med IT-rekrytering, uthyrning av rekryteringskonsulter samt IT-konsulter.
Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se