Tradera is a purpose-driven company with a belief that consumption has a large impact on our planet. They’re determined to use what they control – their business, voice, creativity, and platform to do something about it.
At Tradera they’re on a mission to ‘Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping’, by shifting the way people consume and resell pre-loved goods. Their technical platform is an enabler in this shift. Together, they’re building large distributed and scalable systems handling great amounts of data. With more than six million weekly visits and 300 bids per second during peak traffic, the demands on the technical solutions are high.
To continue on their mission, they need more people to join!
About the team
As a Senior Android Developer, you’ll build Tradera’s native Android app for hundreds of thousands of users in the Nordic region. You’ll be critical in turning complex problems into simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world class app and user experience.
You’ll play a key role in the autonomous and cross-functional app team that takes full responsibility for the app, written in Kotlin and Java. The team consists of a skilled group of people who like to challenge existing solutions and ways of working.
Example of responsibilities
• Build a cutting edge native Android app that brings the joy of buying and selling on Sweden’s largest circular market.
• Collaborate with tech, product management and UX to drive forward the next generation of Tradera’s user facing app.
• Ensure that our users’ experience is the very best it can be.
You will work with languages and technologies such as Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, Retrofit and Realm & Room.
Who are you?
We believe that you have 4+ years of experience within the area of Android Development. You value team success over personal success and care about quality, you know what it means to ship high quality code. You’ve released at least one app on the Play Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
• Know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java and Kotlin.
• Deep understanding of modern Android development, e.g. Android Architectural Components, Android Jetpack, MVVM, Dagger (Hilt).
• Experience with a variety of Android development tools.
• The app flow contains a decent amount of Swedish, but we do welcome non-Swedish speaking applicants.
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag med expertis inom rekrytering av erfarna systemutvecklare. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med IT-rekrytering, uthyrning av rekryteringskonsulter samt IT-konsulter.
Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se